Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shop Update

The shop? Done.

Cleaned, organized and ready or business.

Now, to tackle the garage. It is fairly well organized as is, but it is really inefficient. I'd like to get a lot better storage methods in there. As well as clear out some of the stuff I don't use anymore... steel rims, old VW Corrado VR6 stuff and I'm sure there are some hidden jems in there somewhere. In fact, it may be a good time to sell ogg my old fiberglass 24' ladder for a newer (hopefully lighter) model. It's gotten me through a lot of "high up" jobs around the house, but it is a cumbersome tool. Anyone want it for... $200? Hehehe.

Anyway, that probably won't happen until the Spring thaw. Need a little warmer temps to empty out the garage and rebuild. We've talked about having a little garage sale at some point to shed some of the extra items. But we might just do what we did last year and head up North to the (my) in-laws and do it at their annual sale. I think there is more money to be made here, however since we are in a small metropolis instead of a small vacation destination.

That's it for now!

No comments: